Discuss Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting there ...... lol , my car forum changed a few years ago , and loads left and moaned, eventually everybody got used to it and everybody came back , its just different but its not a problem .

Getting there .. lol , my car forum changed a few years ago , and loads left and moaned, eventually everybody got used to it and everybody came back , its just different but its not a problem .
That's in people's nature ... people don't like changes ... but it's just a matter of getting used to it

Getting there .. lol , my car forum changed a few years ago , and loads left and moaned, eventually everybody got used to it and everybody came back , its just different but its not a problem .
OoOOooo car forum, what is it called? My first forum was a car forum called KeepCruizin.com haha

no post count thought! How on earth are we going to measure who is more important!?

• Funny
Reactions: Dan
no post count thought! How on earth are we going to measure who is more important!?

Actually don`t mind that missing, some people were posting 3-4 word replies in an effort to encourage conversations in order to boost their post count like it was a competition where three lines of words would answer the question in one go.

Last edited:
Click on an avatar it tells you. But yeah, it's not too important really.

I really like the changes , certainly loads more available options ,

Not too bad except I still hate the orange and I'm still on mod post verification:(

Not too bad except I still hate the orange and I'm still on mod post verification:(
Nothing personal loads are. Just while we work out what the agenda is.

We're getting more mods in to work through the mod queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hi all Wondering if you could help with this strange issue. I have a Vaillant ecotec 637 (set to 20kw part load) which was connected via a LLH...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock