Currently reading:
Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum?

Discuss Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Wondering if you've clicked around a bit and got used to it?

By the way the @ thing isn`t required if that person has already engaged on the thread, it`s use is if you wish to bring the thread to somebody`s attention that hasn`t replied to it. :rolleyes:
Check you out the big expert lol

• Disagree
Reactions: rpm
Its taking some time to get used to on the phone.
But that said pro-active hands on response yo getting the forum out of the doldrums can only be a good thing

I have only just logged into the new forum today briefly, for the first time, so it's a little early for me to have a verdict.
It does however seem a bit confusing on first attempts to do anything.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Dan
Give it a few days. Then you will be totally bemused;);)only joking its ok really:)

• Funny
Am sure it will be ok when we get used to it. Bit like a new phone

• Agree
I like the huge amount of options for rating someone's post. I've mostly been clicking random ones really. Probably need to get out a bit more :(

So who is going to use the bad spelling one first?

Please enlighten me kris, what am I missing?

Well theres a dumb option icon for starters which was never there , oh and dislike , informative, online shopping , insurance,,,,,,,, are we on the same forum

Well theres a dumb option icon for starters which was never there , oh and dislike , informative, online shopping , insurance,,,,,,,, are we on the same forum

Yep same forum, figures the dumb button will be useful for some but seems a lot of fuss for just a few buttons tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back