Discuss Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Wondering if you've clicked around a bit and got used to it?

I actually did and find it's pretty well done.
Just wondering where the latest pots are whenever someone answered a thread?

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
Screenshot_20170407-004238.png Screenshot_20170407-004304.png

What's new in the (blue) main menu.
Or new posts in the (grey) sub menu.

Those links are site wide, so on every page.

I am liking it Dan smart modern and works great well done bud cheers kop

Reactions: Dan
No double posting at this end which was driving me mad. I like it.

Hi Dan,

I actually like the 'dislike' button.
It's a great new feature.

I haven't used it myself as yet, but I received my first one today.

Thanks, I will cherish the memory.

Oz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Now you've had a few days, what do you think of the forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hi all Wondering if you could help with this strange issue. I have a Vaillant ecotec 637 (set to 20kw part load) which was connected via a LLH...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock