Discuss no water pressure coming out of the hot taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richymac81

theres a heatline combi boiler and the heating is working but when you turn on a hot tap (any hot tap in house) water comes out for 1 second and dies straight away so theres no water come out at all which in turn means the boiler does not fire up,has any body got an idea wots wronge with it. it had flue sensor and water filter changed ,i was thinking plate to plate exchanger,i would be greatful for any help!!!!!!!!

Howzya cold supply richymac81? Is the iso valve to the boiler turned on fully? Do you live in a hard water area, had any work done on the mains in the street recently? When you mention having the water filter changed, was this the inline filter on the boiler & if so was there much muck in it? Answer these will eliminate or help us help you a bit more :)

Hi there, sounds like diamond gas does have the right answers but I can't understand of "no water" from hot tap combi system ???
Must keep me posted .....interesting Thanks

Hi, where is the boiler sited...in a house, bungalow,flat, car, garage.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to no water pressure coming out of the hot taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock