Discuss No its not a joke . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Not worth getting involved if he wants a quick fix it won't work

Cut a ups2 into the feed for the three rads and stick a 3 pin plug on it.

It really wanted to be sorted in the warm weather.

I'd be tempted to tell him to get three electric heaters and put some time in the diary when you are quieter.

I'd be tempted to tell him to get three electric heaters and put some time in the diary when you are quieter.

Lol, I am ready to do that when I see him , the 3 rooms are 2 bedrooms ( they dont use either of them ) other room is an office . Him , her and a 4 year old in a huge house . They want to walk round in bleeding T shirts and vests . The youth of today , gaud help us !!!

What’s wrong with that ?:D:D:D

Yep that was my eldest daughter when she was at home , walked round in a vest in January, kept saying she was cold, left lights on , talked to her pal with the back door wide open etc etc etc , now she is a married mum , she now knows why she got moaned at . Shes now me reincarnated lol .

based on 1.5kW x 18rads heat load is 27kW = flow rate of 0.3214L/s or 1,157L/h if the boiler is something like a evolve 30 it will have less than 100mbar residual head left for the system.
Hydraulic separation required via CC Tee's or LLH.

It would be a lot cheaper to use close coupled tee's instead off LLH.
If there is room below the boiler it is easy to do & worth a go!!

The boiler and cylinder are crammed in the corner of a utility, at the moment there is no room anywhere, boiler is around 9 years old (we think )
It wants starting again IMO.
I am back on Fri/Mon and will list rads etc and calc heating load and report back . Cheers

Reply to No its not a joke . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock