Discuss No its not a joke . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
guys I am just interested in what would be your plan of attack on this one .

Large house, the home owner inherited this problem so we dont know if its been like this from day one ...
I am incredibly busy and dont even want to do it ..

18 ish rads , 35 kw vokera bag of shi* system boiler . 3 rads furthest away form boiler dont heat up .

No stuck trv pins , open l/s , shutting other rads of doesnt seem to make any difference .

I put a new pump in a fortnight ago , no difference.

As said just interested in where you would start. Go for it lol

Thanks in advance .

Pump too small 25-80 pump needed

Also bet the expansion vessel is too small around 20 l needed

Pump too small 25-80 pump needed

Also bet the expansion vessel is too small around 20 l needed

Easy way to tell shut 5 rads do the others heat up ?

Vessel wont make any difference to rads not heating, pump is genuine Vokera , so I dont really want to put another one in , but have no idea what size it is to be fair .

True but find there regularly undersized

Reply to No its not a joke . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock