Discuss Nice scrap weigh in today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
An entire central heating system including hot water cylinder and 28mm gravity hot water circuit to oil boiler and back boiler. £270. Happy with that!!

Drinks are on you then crofty! I'll have a drambuie and a cola panda pop please!

Excellent. I will have to set up a virtual tab for you all! Unfortunately the apprentice was with me and now realises how much scrap is worth. All fuel for him when he asks for his pay rise next year!!

My garage is literally overflowing. I can't wait to weigh in, if only to get my garage back!

can hardly get into my shed for all the cylinders and boilers that need dismantling. got a few more jobs then im weighing it all in. this time round i have saved all the back boilers and cast iron boilers and rads etc side of my shed looks like steptoesback yard been ordered that i have to go scraps in next couple of weeks its driving missus mad. all goes into the new van fund

I weigh in every week some times twice , ( well one of the apprentices does for me) I can't store loot it gets lifted! Had a shipping container once, two Subbies (I suspect) pulled doors off with a transit and took all me loot. I wouldn't leave an olive in the shed now!

had mine broke into 3 times then spent £300.00 on cctv and a few signs barb wire not been broken into in over 18 months. with the exception of my van when i left it on the road after some heavy drinking. not in camera view stole my fga and all sorts :0(

can hardly get into my shed for all the cylinders and boilers that need dismantling. got a few more jobs then im weighing it all in. this time round i have saved all the back boilers and cast iron boilers and rads etc side of my shed looks like steptoesback yard been ordered that i have to go scraps in next couple of weeks its driving missus mad. all goes into the new van fund
transporter ?

transporter ?
nice vans but expensive i have a fiat duccato at the moment but it is basically a citroen relay peugeor boxer in disguise. and i have been happy with it only and it been very reliable ( there goes the kiss of death again).
so im going to get another one again when the time is right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nice scrap weigh in today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi Can somebody tell me if a standard heat source pump installation uses a pressurized hot water tank? Or will the pressure for the hot water be...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Trying to find out exactly what happens when my system boiler is called to supply the radiators and hot water cylinder at the same time. For...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock