Discuss newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumb_new

I am new to plumbing and have no experience. Having researched different areas both in and out of the trades I have settled on plumbing as my future. I will look to do a plumbing course probably with on a fast-track as I am quite old and won't get an apprenticeship. Now I am just doing my research on the plumbing courses to see which best suits my needs...

Hello plumb new,:welcome:along

old or young irrelevant of an apprenticeship a course taken over time ( years ) will give you more opportunity to assimilate the information learned.
I am not sure on this, but keep hearing about courses changing and the need to be employed to be eligible for a course.
maybe someone will give specific advice on this.

Welcome plumb_new.

There are a few instructors/tutors on the forum who can probably give you the best advice, along with others who have recently qualified.

Well done and hope tou enjoy..:eek:perator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm doing some heatloss calculations, going by a fairly old plumbing book. The formula for calculating heatloss would be Surface Area x...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back