Discuss Newbie South Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jwest

Hi guys

Just after a bit of advice if possible.

I work full time at a car dealership and have gained an nvq level 3 in my current role.

I have signed up with a local college for an evening plumbing course level 2,

They told me its not Nvq based only city and guilds, it's over two years .

The chap told me that I could do it over two years then I'd have to pay extra for the nvq and it could only take a few weeks to get the nvq side of it ? Is this true ?
How would I go about getting the nvq assessor to come out ?
Also would I need a job or would they come out to me and watch me with a friend who is qualified on a job ?

Cheers J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie South Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
Have any other plumbers thought of getting in to electrics? If so how have you done it/what qualifications. I have looked at the city and guilds...
Replies
Views
RobinA
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock