Discuss Newbie south wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jwest

Hi guys thought I'd post a topic

My names Jamie and I'm 22 from South Wales.

Ive worked in the motor trade since I left school and have achieved a nvq level 3.

I have recently decided to pursue another career and have stumbled apon this great forum!

I will be going to evening college as I work full time and hopefully go on to pursue a new career within plumbing and heating.

Hope to speak soon

Cheers
Jamie

Welcome along

Nice to hear your from the best part of the world

welcome ! is a amazing forum. what you work as at the moment ?

Cheers for the warm welcomes

I work as a parts supervisor in a main dealer.

I have enrolled a bit to late for college :(

Looks like I've got a good few months to revise and read up and gain a bit of knowledge.

I have got a few books what would you guys reccomend just read through them or any certain topics to study up on?

Cheers

Cheers for the warm welcomes

I work as a parts supervisor in a main dealer.

I have enrolled a bit to late for college :(

Looks like I've got a good few months to revise and read up and gain a bit of knowledge.

I have got a few books what would you guys reccomend just read through them or any certain topics to study up on?

Cheers

What brand of cars. Perhaps you can get us a good discount

My bet is stratstone swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie south wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
I have decided on a career change after driving for 27 years. I live near Northampton and I have been trying to find a qualified plumber (at least...
Replies
Views
Squeak the cat
S
Hi stumbled across the forum whilst browsing for plumbing information.. I currently work in the marine industry but in the last year have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock