Discuss new vaillant ecotec pro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

fitted first new pro today found the p codes a little confusing and why is the pressure gauge inside the boiler

ant

The pressure guide is on the inside of the boiler so you can fill without having the electrics on and know what pressure your at, as for the p codes first time is a bit weird, just takes a bit of getting used to.

just the same a s the old one p0 and p6 to purge the air out of the system

just the same a s the old one p0 and p6 to purge the air out of the system

was the instructions it said use p00 and under that said press left key 1 x for htg / 2 x for htg and hw / 3 x for hw - called vaillant and told just press p00 and it does all 3. from what i read in manual this is a self adjusting gas valve like the baxi.

ant

theres seems to be something weird when you wire a programmer in as well, fortunately i havent had to wire one up yet, but i may be back here crying for help when i do

what did you think of the digital control, i do not know why vaillant think thats better, bring back the old dials

theres seems to be something weird when you wire a programmer in as well, fortunately i havent had to wire one up yet, but i may be back here crying for help when i do

what did you think of the digital control, i do not know why vaillant think thats better, bring back the old dials

When you wire in a rf programmable. Room stat wire the 2 wires for the room stat into the 230v live and switch live terminals and remove the 24v link from the 24v terminal. Simple when you've done it a few times. :)

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

I fitted one a couple of weeks ago, and wished i took the MI home first to get my head around the literature. I spoke to Vaillant and they do a quick commission guide which helps.

I fitted my first a few months ago and I'll be honest I looked a dope when it came to comissioning !! Totally different !!!

Got me head around it now thank god

Hi guys

I'm also confused why vaillant have made so many changes.
I've installed a Eco Tec Plus 831 recently and need to go back to fit a Honeywell T6360.
Any advise how I can make this connection as the manual isn't much help?

it may not be the programmer your having trouble with, to make the heating come on you have to program the boiler itself, set the flow and return temp etc

the rep was in my local merchants the other day and all he was getting was complaints and abuse about the new models from everyone who had so much as seen one

When you wire in a rf programmable. Room stat wire the 2 wires for the room stat into the 230v live and switch live terminals and remove the 24v link from the 24v terminal. Simple when you've done it a few times. :)

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk
is that the 2 connections next to the live neutral and earth

just the one terminal on the far left of the 2 next to the live supply connection and live to the live in boiler if i remember correctly

Has anyone wired a Honeywell stat to these boilers?
I've got the digital timers in here, I've got the boiler going on heating, but without a room stat connected.

just the one terminal on the far left of the 2 next to the live supply connection and live to the live in boiler if i remember correctly

the older one used to be the 2 is it justb the one 240 in now or is the one next to it 240 out

i had to call vailliant to ask them but i know I only used one of the 2 connections on the left and the live from live in boiler

looks like youll need a degree to commission these then! whats happened to keeping things simple

Has any one worked out how to connect a Honeywell T6360B room thermostat to these new Vaillant eco Tec plus boilers?

I'm stuck on one wire.
Here is what I have researched so far.

Take Live supply from the boiler ( Green wiring plug on the pcb) to RT terminal 1
Take S/L from the boiler ( Purple wiring plug on the pcb, closest to green plug, labels RT) to stat terminal 3 heating load
Do I take the the neutral from the green plug to connect to stat terminal 2??

Take 2 wires from r/stat ,one goes to live other to rt & remove link from 24v rt but leave plug in ........

Thanks pipefitter

So what I described above what correct then, apart from the neutral wire.
I thought the honeywell T6360B required a neutral?

Wait till you try the Plus if you thought the Pro was complicated!

fitted a plus the other month with vaillant rf digital control it mushed my brain - was asking if there was ext pump and other silly questions when switched on .still not sure if I set it up correct

eco tec plus does not have a live out any more (Previous 3). That stumped me twice. Fitted 4 now and only just getting used to the initial start up.

eco tec plus does not have a live out any more (Previous 3). That stumped me twice. Fitted 4 now and only just getting used to the initial start up.

The live out now comes from the live in , hence connect to rt & live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new vaillant ecotec pro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Vaillant ecotec boiler loses pressure when hot water is on and does not work. But heating is working fine with normal pressure . Help plz
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock