Discuss New supercar built in Coventry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better put in my order.
Nyce. But how long will they be operational before they go under? By that time, the government would have given them million in grants as they will say they are providing employment for people who otherwise will be on job seekers allowance etc. Nice scam.

I would much rather provide all women of a certain stature a horse and do sponsored Godiva watching!

Looks like an Old Aston/Jag rip off! Worse cars to copy though!

Looks like an Old Aston/Jag rip off! Worse cars to copy though!

Reckon a Ford Scorpio has definitely dipped its wick in at some time.
Ford_Scorpio_front_20080214.jpg

Astons won't be happy........still, it might be more reliable you never know.

If I'm right it's the same David Brown that used to make tractors/own Aston Martin. If it's them they know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New supercar built in Coventry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Hey guys, I've just installed a reverse cycle ducted heating/cooling in my new built house and took out the heater. The heater hasn't been used...
Replies
Views
Hatem Alaa
H
Hi all, looking for some recommendations for a slimline indirect unvented cylinder to go with a new system boiler that we're having installed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im a homeowner and have had a new shower installed. This meant the installation of a new radiator also. However, the plumber has placed the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm studying plumbing and my work mate sized the opportunity to help him installing a new radiator. I'm looking for general advice which...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock