Discuss New ModeratorS Alert! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
There is no doubt that @ShaunCorbs has been doing a grand job on the mean streets of the forum, but we thought it was time for him to have a sidekick or two.

So please welcome @Riley andt he lovely @Harvest Fields to the moderatingteam!

**Applause**

Last edited:
Welcome to the slightly madder hatter club Riley

I have buttons!?!?!

giphy.gif

Well done sir and congrats on your appointment but frankly it does not come a moment too soon , I do not want to see Shaun's prolapsed arsehole again.

went to the docs today all nicely back where it should be

Are we all arms members?? I’m not sure a public display of our warped sense of humour is necessarily a good idea, although we may frighten off those spammers

no

Wel done to you two!!! Well deserved but not to forget that shaun did a great job since he became a mod. Lovely to see that still people get promoted and that the life of this forum goes on

Reply to New ModeratorS Alert! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Y plan open vent system, boiler 30+ years old, and requires replacement. My plumber is recommending fitting a new Viessmann 11kw...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Back