Discuss New member introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
My name's Pete & I'm a plumber near Whitby, North Yorkshire.

I'm hoping to be a regular visitor & contributor. This looks like a great place to share knowledge & experience :eek:)

Hi Pete & welcome
You will go down a storm with an Avatar like that !!!! They all love a pushfit on here.LOL
Get your post count up & come into the Arms for a pint & more freely able to chat.

RE PETE.:charming: WELCOM TO THE FORUM. im another pete but call me hurdy. im what they call a plastic yorkshire man now living in doncaster south yorks . see ya soon hurdy. ps real london er,:smug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New member introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Haven't checked in for ages so I think it's only right that I say hello again. I'm hoping to stick around and become a regular once again . The...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock