• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Not a new member but... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Keefy

Plumber
Haven't checked in for ages so I think it's only right that I say hello again. I'm hoping to stick around and become a regular once again .

The place seems to be just as busy as I remember which is good so well done to everyone for continuing to make it what it is. I'm just going to take a look around and get familiar with the place again.

Cheers everyone! Keefy

Keefy

Plumber
Welcome back. The adverts seem bad today but it’s not always like that
Cheers scott_d! Haven't even noticed the ads to be honest. Then again I use an ad blocker of which I shall immediately change the settings to whitelist this website.

snowhead

Esteemed
Plumber
I used to get loads of ads, but my Virus / spyware checking program (subscription) added an adblocker on the last update.
In my current , maybe 10 min, session on here it's blocked 69 make that 80 ads (it notifies)

Undertrained

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Welcome back La 😆 nowhere near as busy as I remember it.

Reply to Not a new member but... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net