Search the forum,

Discuss Not a new member but... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Keefy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Haven't checked in for ages so I think it's only right that I say hello again. I'm hoping to stick around and become a regular once again .

The place seems to be just as busy as I remember which is good so well done to everyone for continuing to make it what it is. I'm just going to take a look around and get familiar with the place again.

Cheers everyone! Keefy

Welcome back. The adverts seem bad today but it’s not always like that
Cheers scott_d! Haven't even noticed the ads to be honest. Then again I use an ad blocker of which I shall immediately change the settings to whitelist this website.

I used to get loads of ads, but my Virus / spyware checking program (subscription) added an adblocker on the last update.
In my current , maybe 10 min, session on here it's blocked 69 make that 80 ads (it notifies)

Reply to Not a new member but... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock