Search the forum,

Discuss Not a new member but... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Haven't checked in for ages so I think it's only right that I say hello again. I'm hoping to stick around and become a regular once again .

The place seems to be just as busy as I remember which is good so well done to everyone for continuing to make it what it is. I'm just going to take a look around and get familiar with the place again.

Cheers everyone! Keefy

Welcome back. The adverts seem bad today but it’s not always like that
Cheers scott_d! Haven't even noticed the ads to be honest. Then again I use an ad blocker of which I shall immediately change the settings to whitelist this website.

Reply to Not a new member but... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny pipeworks: IV, subcut, veins, ports, midlines, cannulas, oral, and nasogastric.. Yay.. Yet, after Covid19 something started to slowly break down at me...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock