Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss need help for choise a shower cabin in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
We search something like a low level bathtub (may be with an open door) or a shower cabin for my parents. Can you help me for choise a shower cabin? I think about a INR BRIC 80x90 or IDO Showerama 80x90. May be I don't know about an better alternatives of that? Shower drain I cannot to use from russian standarts for home (it is need to be an easy access for sewage and water pipes). I think, china shower cabin is pretty poor chooise?

Reply to need help for choise a shower cabin in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock