Search the forum,

Discuss Natural Draught flue too close to door in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasmanxxxR1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, I have been asked to service a boiler, the customer sent me some photos, Ideal classic with the natural draught flue, its about 150mm away from a sliding back door, the opening part.

The boiler is at least 20 years old with no reports of fumes

How would you categorise it?

Cheers

According to some it's either NCS or ID, depending whether POC's are not in, or are proved to be in the property
However if they aren't in and the flue is only 150mm from the door isn't there a chance (or say risk) of them going in another day?

You need to AR it , possible ingress of POC, advise they put CO alarm in that room

According to some it's either NCS or ID, depending whether POC's are not in, or are proved to be in the property
However if they aren't in and the flue is only 150mm from the door isn't there a chance (or say risk) of them going in another day?

So what's gas safes answer on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Natural Draught flue too close to door in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock