Search the forum,

Discuss Moving down laundry water valves in brick wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbeta

Hi guys,
I was thinking of hiding the laundry valves behind the washing machine . The valves are fitted in a brick wall.
402e50e62031f8399919fd4d1fc20ec3.jpg

I believe it might involve ripping out the plaster, copper pipes etc.
Any advice on how to do it &/ or link to website/ video would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Connect your washing machine up to the pipe work under the sink next to it if you don't like the hose on show
And if you don't like the valves, hang some towels on them
I wouldn't go to the bother of trying to remove them if its only in a utility/laundry room

Someone put them in that position for a reason. I suspect pipes run down wall and they are a visual indicator not to drill wall above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Moving down laundry water valves in brick wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock