Search the forum,

Discuss More Reactions (Likes) Now Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Please feel free to test in this thread, and also if you could waffle in a reply so other people can test out how they appear when a few different reactions are applied, that'd be cool :)

I'll be installing some more. And also updating the ones not in-keeping with the circle format. I just haven't got time right now. :)

Attachments

• 696688B6-B6B6-4773-84CD-E38D941F474C.png
    696688B6-B6B6-4773-84CD-E38D941F474C.png
    150 KB · Views: 9
Christ, what's going on there lol - Not meant to be that big. Leave it with me :)

:D thought I zoomed it in when I first came on

Reply to More Reactions (Likes) Now Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock