Search the forum,

Discuss milwaukee 18v set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a scam, anything that appears to be too goo to be true always is. I bet if you get in touch the want PayPal details or something similar. This sort of thing is the next Nigerian lottery, ha.

That photo was posted on twitter a while ago i'm pretty sure.

scammm

that jigsaw isn't much off that price alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to milwaukee 18v set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/milwaukee-m18cblpd-402c-18v-4-0ah-li-ion-redlithium-brushless-cordless-combi-drill/702fh deleted the other one :D
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/milwaukee-m18cblpd-402c-18v-4-0ah-li-ion-redlithium-brushless-cordless-combi-drill/702fh Looks a god deal but is this a non fuel scaled down Screwfix exclusive ?
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer that speaks English! Both the engineer that built the fireplace and the heating engineer that service the system dont agree with each other on system...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock