Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss miele washing machine spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone know a good place to buy them? As I am after a new hose but when I see the price online at £39.99 I can't believe it. I thought there must be a cheaper one somewhere but have had no joy in finding one

Washing machine hoses scare me to death, especialy the supermarket/screwfix type. I fit genuine Bocsh ones, the appliance guy down the road flogs them for under a tenner as a 'loose' hose. The minute they get packaged with bosch written all over them the price rockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to miele washing machine spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
Hi I would really appreciate some help. I am in a flat and looking to plum in a washing machine. Could anyone advise if the attached is the right...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, sorry if this is a daft question but ever since we've had our hotpoint washing machine the compartment on the far left (softener...
Replies
Views
  • Question
About twenty years ago, we had an extension built with a utility room for washing machine and tumble dryer. We've been through four or five...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock