Discuss martin smith in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

has anyone had any call out from him at all i have none in the last few months

I had a period of several months with nothing, thought i had been taken off the list
but then had a few calls over the last month.
last two I had to say no so probably back at the bottom of the list again.

24 hour plumber, customers call him he make a cut we do the job

full uk.

people go on his site book a tradesman then he calls us up and see if we can attend. With 30mins from the job. Sure its about £80 a hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to martin smith in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done similar before but I cannot work out how to remove the...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock