Currently reading:
martin smith

Discuss martin smith in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

has anyone had any call out from him at all i have none in the last few months

I had a period of several months with nothing, thought i had been taken off the list
but then had a few calls over the last month.
last two I had to say no so probably back at the bottom of the list again.

24 hour plumber, customers call him he make a cut we do the job

full uk.

people go on his site book a tradesman then he calls us up and see if we can attend. With 30mins from the job. Sure its about £80 a hour

Had 3 jobs in the last month 60quid per hour during day 95quid per hour out of hours.

I got loads initially, then nothing for a few months. Recently he's rung about 5 or 6 times during the day, when I couldn't drop what I was doing and go, so I had to turn it down. Certainly getting less work from him than I used to, but whether that's because he's got more plumbers on his books, or whether he's getting fewer calls, I don't know..

I have had a couple over the holls one easy one nightmare bit of lead but hey ho keeps me busy.

I was under the impression he sold his database to another company?

The website is so difficult to understand I'm surprised customers bother... What's with the big keypad type thing, and all the selections... If people are in a hurry or emergency they are not thinking clearly enough to decipher that keypad thing....

I was under the impression he sold his database to another company?

I think he did, but for a different type of setup. I think Martin is still doing the emergency callout work, and the other company are trying to get all the insurance work after we've been to emergencies and made safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to martin smith in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock