Discuss makita radio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom brennan

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi all I've been looking at the makita radio, I've got the 10.8 one and its okay not great. so the question is the dab radio worth £50 more than the normal one i want one with good quality only listen to radio 1 and juice fm and also do it charge the battery

I don't have a radio but I would get the dab one, its the future! Plus can't stand radio 1!!!

Forgot to say I have been looking at the big Bosch one just for sound, only thing is I like how compact the makita is, but I don't have any Bosch battery tools to get the good of the charging function, as above the makita ones don't charge batteries and don't think much between dab and non dab,

I have a red one. It charges phone and u can listen to Internet radio and I tunes via phone. I wasn't about to pay £250 for a radio.

I expect it to last 3 years. When "they" cut analogue dan raisins will be cheep cheep

0462a20e8574dc0bc0604f7f52eea214.jpg

Just bit the bullet and got the dab one

Please let us know how you get on with the " Bubbling straw , Milkshake effect "

when you leave a few kitchen unit doors open ! . ( My old DAB hated em )

I've got the dab one same as that great bit of kit wouldn't be without it planet rock all day

IMHO..now wrong with original radio if you retune to proper station's....lol regards Turnpin:8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to makita radio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock