Discuss Makita 24v drill body and charger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P4ULT

makita 24v drill body and charger only, NO BATTERIES.

Ideal as a spare, or if you have an apprentice that keeps borrowing your drill. I had as a spare but as i'm no longer on the tools I have no use for it.

as it is all packed ready to go £45 posted.

IMG_0538_zps2815d2b2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Makita 24v drill body and charger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am the miserable owner of a Keston C36 boiler. It has had EVERYTHING on it replaced. My questions is, what do I replace it with and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock