Discuss Making good to wall behind rads when replacing rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
up to now I've left the wall as is when I replace a rad.

What say you lot?

I'm not going to lie, I've been doing this 11 years and have never replaced a radiator :D

What do you mean jay painting the wall ? Or do you mean more indepth like plastering and filling ?

Only if cus asks for plastering or painting

But if different holes fill the old ones with filler

Only if cus asks for plastering or painting

But if different holes fill the old ones with filler
Never done that either.. might start offering to make good the walls and charge accordingly ;)

Never done that either.. might start offering to make good the walls and charge accordingly ;)

Normally just take them of for customers to paint or get re plastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Making good to wall behind rads when replacing rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
I have a slightly undersized radiator in my living room. The calculation says 6315 btus and my rad is 6019 btus. It was a replacement radiator...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock