Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Main Eco 30 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Hi guys got one of these e133. It seems to be sparking there is gas a inlet opend outlet seems to be gas any ideas just seems to fail

Would change electrodes. Just basically a promax he. 9 times out of 10 e133 is electrodes in my experience.

I loosened the nut on the out let sprayed with LDF ot was bubbling. Then after took out the electrodes they were sparking but not sure if they were weak or normal

So even tho it's sparking it may not have enuff guts ?
it will be sparking but earthing out causing ionisation to fail,theres your E133 flame failure fault,but its not a promax graham it has the aluminum remah heat exchanger not the stainless stell gionini hex as used in the promax and duotec

Or pull them apart so a £1 fits neatly between them at end. Also make sure clean

I'd give bending them back to position a go, but almost every time I've done that, they've ended up snapping.

bending back will get it up and running for a while but will fail again!
change electrodes as gas man said. all will be well after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main Eco 30 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock