Discuss Magnacleanse best place to buy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heating-eng

Anybody know the best place to buy one

You can buy them on the net for around 350 for the full kit although some merchants are doing offers with a free magnaclean thrown in (local plumbase were)

about 320 or 350 with a free magnaclean, there's a few articles on here about their performance, realistically its not as good as a powerflush, but fills the gap for those who dont have the time/money to get a proper flush done.

about 320 or 350 with a free magnaclean, there's a few articles on here about their performance, realistically its not as good as a powerflush, but fills the gap for those who dont have the time/money to get a proper flush done.
I was thinking of using it with a powerflush machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magnacleanse best place to buy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Back