Search the forum,

Discuss Lovely boiler breakdown this morning chaps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Amazing. A big company serviced this every year.

20190328_144010.jpg

20190328_134950.jpg

20190328_135708.jpg

True mate. We all have our faves.
I used to be a big fan of vaillant years ago but constant diverter valve leaks and the pumps seemed dodgy 5-10 years ago as I seemed to replace loads on clean systems I just decided not worth the extra so tried the duotec liked it and hardly ever have problems so just stick with baxi since then really.

Reply to Lovely boiler breakdown this morning chaps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock