Discuss Locking for help with AGS portfolio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy07

Hi I am Looking for some one in Exeter or Devon area to help me build a portfolio for my AGS I am oftec registered and have also been installing air source pumps so am not a novice when it comes to plumbing am offer my services inreturn for help with portfolio I have jobs which need doing if that helps,I.e I have two new installs and servicing work customers have asked me to do .

Thanks for reading
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Locking for help with AGS portfolio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
hello plumbers forum, I am an ex web page designer and graphic designer requesting some help with my portfolio, need a couple of boiler/cooker...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
Back