Discuss Level 2 Gola Exam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NYKLEE

Im taking my level 2 gola exam next week and have been told two different things by people about what to expect. Some say its v hard others that its easy to pass as the pass mark is lower than the 80% in the c+g module exams?

Im taking my level 2 gola exam next week and have been told two different things by people about what to expect. Some say its v hard others that its easy to pass as the pass mark is lower than the 80% in the c+g module exams?

it must only depend on how much revising you have done so get stuck in to your books and good luck!!!!

The exam is multi choice ABCD covering all topics, 80% pass mark, a good scan of your JTL level 2 plumbing book the morning of your exam will help.

GL :confused:

Brian

I passed mine last year and it wasn't easy.
Had a lot of guys on course thinking it would be a piece of

Get revising unless you have a photographic memory. If you've done the work you shouldn't have a problem.

Good luck.

i revised for my GOLA for about 3 weeks before hand as i was told it was hard, i think 3 weeks revision was a little OTT but i would still say revise, there were 4 lads that took the test when i did and 2 of them failed. they were the ones who didnt revise until the morning of the exam. need i say more?

most of it is pretty much common sense anyway but instead of watchin tv just do some revising an hour here and there.

The exam is multi choice ABCD covering all topics, 80% pass mark, a good scan of your JTL level 2 plumbing book the morning of your exam will help.

GL :confused:

Brian
hi have you done your gola level 3 is it hard what you advise reviseing

Re: Level 3 Gola Exam

hi have you done your gola level 3 is it hard what you advise reviseing

hi thanks for that but what kind of things do you get asked in the exam do they have gas, unvented hot water ect questions in the GOLA level 3 exam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Level 2 Gola Exam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock