Discuss learning to post in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chingus

Hi all ive been a member for a while but just getting the hang of posting!
i am a gas safe registered plumber in bradford doing servicing and breakdowns subcontract for social housing.
Not a barrel of laughs but its a job.

Welcome chingus have fun.
If people Like what you say you get a .......... "Like" & if it is a useful post they many thank you with a "Thanked" !!! (if you are lucky).
After a while & a good few posts you can apply to join the Arms it,s a small pub with a discerning clientele, should warn you the first round is on you when you join & it can get rather raucous on a Friday night LOL.

Don't worry about it pal, Croppie's missus does all the typing for him, he's still at the stage of looking at all the nice pictures.

Welcome to the forums.

:computer:....Hello chingus and :welcome: to the forum.

I'd say welcome, but it appears you have been here a good while longer than I.
Happy posting.

hi dude welcome to the forum
im in bradford too. where abouts you im in eccleshill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to learning to post in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months...
Replies
Views
Hi all great site, I've just moved house and am taking my wood stove boiler with me as it's only a couple of years old, it has 4 outlets on back...
Replies
Views
Hello all I'm a householder in Dorset and need my post-meter natural gas supply pipe re-routing underground. Seems it's not a common job to carry...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back