Discuss Leak between back wall and tile in bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
But are we ;)
To be fair mate. I did see a bloke yesterday that was dressed exactly like the men in black but without the sun glasses. He was carrying a black doctors bag. He was quite old. One minute he was stood next to my van by the time I got into the van and looked back up he had vanished. Freaked me the heck out to be honest:eek::eek::eek:

To be fair mate. I did see a bloke yesterday that was dressed exactly like the men in black but without the sun glasses. He was carrying a black doctors bag. He was quite old. One minute he was stood next to my van by the time I got into the van and looked back up he had vanished. Freaked me the heck out to be honest:eek::eek::eek:

Did you look how much time had passed ?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leak between back wall and tile in bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Please can someone tell me the best way of removing a siliconed folding support rail that has been siliconed to a tiled bathroom wall at my mums...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock