Search the forum,

Discuss landlord suing loss of rent because boiler "at risked" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable the bare faced cheek wondered what Gas safe have to say on the matter if anything maybe being in the papers might just warn others...regards Turnpin

Would go counter claim for deformation of charter and loss of earnings? At 100k p/a?

The outstanding claim should be transferred to the High Court (no cost) then enforced by the High court Enforcement Oficers (as per recent T.V. prog.)

hopefully this couple will die a horrible death and rid the world of 2 greed driven tu.rds!

you should treat people how you would want to be treated, these 2 think they can do what they want to people less off then themselves, a plague upon thee! you evil, horrible, complete waste of Carbon and Hydrogen atoms.

hopefully this couple will die a horrible death and rid the world of 2 greed driven tu.rds!

you should treat people how you would want to be treated, these 2 think they can do what they want to people less off then themselves, a plague upon thee! you evil, horrible, complete waste of Carbon and Hydrogen atoms.
say it like it is a w

I agree with stevetheplumber.

Sell the debt, if they have been proved wrong and have the funds the debt collectors can take goods to the value of, or issue bankruptcy proceedings.

Heard of a high street bank not paying and when the debt collectors turned up they were told to leave the premises as they weren't paying.

The manager changed his mind when they picked up keyboards and monitors to the value of so the bank couldn't operate..............

I'm just gutted that the poor bloke only got ÂŁ3000 towards his ÂŁ5500 legal bill.

sucks

infact I almost want to hunt them down and get his money back for him.

This pair are pretty famous as buy to let experts so hopefully posts like this will help the other heating engineers in the Kent area to make a decision on wether it's worth doing a Landlords for them, especially for ÂŁ66!

I'm just gutted that the poor bloke only got ÂŁ3000 towards his ÂŁ5500 legal bill.

sucks

infact I almost want to hunt them down and get his money back for him.

Really? As I understand the law, he should have got it all back.

I'm with Chris on this. The engineer was only doing what was totally correct under UK legislation and yet the legal system let him down. I would not let this rest. Go to your MP kick up a stink. appeal against the judgement. Otherwise we will get anarchy in our industry. People working illegally are not this much out of pocket when they get prosecuted (OK they do get a criminal record for it) and he was only doing what was right and safe for the tenants. Shame on that landlord, they should be serving time and have their wealth stripped from them.

We don't know all the circumstances, but it looks very unfair on what's been reported. Paul had 21 days to appeal, so I guess, as this was back in August, unless he has appealed all ready, he will have to take this one on the chin. This really hacks me off.

There may be more to this story.
This couple are very famous and their property empire is on my doorstep.
i seem to remember they've been in financial difficulty and I thought they went bankrupt last year....

There may be more to this story.
This couple are very famous and their property empire is on my doorstep.
i seem to remember they've been in financial difficulty and I thought they went bankrupt last year....

I can imagine what their version of bankrupt is. Another big cheese making the small guy suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord suing loss of rent because boiler "at risked" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock