Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Kitchen tap fixing???? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone seen this type of fixing for a kitchen tap?
Do the wings marked A just rotate?
Cheers folks

Attachments

• IMG_6304.png
    IMG_6304.png
    858.5 KB · Views: 22
Looks like there top access nuts / screws as there’s pins to stop the wings going all the way round when you tighten from the top

the black caps just would not budge in situ. There was a grub screw holding the body of the tap on to the fixing. Once removed there was a bolt pinning the fixing to the worktop.
Cheers

Reply to Kitchen tap fixing???? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a plumber fit a new mono block kitchen tap. The water runs very slowly now. Also, not sure if this is to do with it, but my hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Plumber had fitted a new mono kitchen tap. The hot water takes ages to get hot if at all. The on lever hadn’t much turn on it and it’s at full...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help My shower is warm, but when I flush the toilet or leave the cold tap on, if gets Hotter. The temperature I imagine a shower...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock