Search the forum,

Discuss Keen young guy loong for work in Hampshire / Surrey / West London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jakenewbury

Hi there

My name is Jake and I and I live in Farnborough Hampshire. I have been trying to get in to plumbing for 9 months now with out a break. Any advice out there? I am 17 and have done a 15 week plumbing course and come from a building family so I am quite at ease with drills, chops saws, pipe benders etc. I have a CSCS card and full PPE, I am at work at the moment ( I get up at 5am ) but I have always wated to follow my granddad and be a plumber.
I could be in west London by 7.30 am.

Thanks for reading my mail !

Jake

Hello Jake,:welcome: to the forum.
what qualification/course did you do? maybe worth progressing??
you need to be determined and just keep asking,
hope you get the break, you are sure to find the forum a useful tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Keen young guy loong for work in Hampshire / Surrey / West London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. New to forum so first time posting. It might be a long shot, but due to huge increase in work I am looking to get other plumbers on board. Not sure if anyone be interested but I thought I would ask. I am fully experienced and equipped and been in the trade for 12 years and always...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock