Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Keen young guy loong for work in Hampshire / Surrey / West London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jakenewbury

Hi there

My name is Jake and I and I live in Farnborough Hampshire. I have been trying to get in to plumbing for 9 months now with out a break. Any advice out there? I am 17 and have done a 15 week plumbing course and come from a building family so I am quite at ease with drills, chops saws, pipe benders etc. I have a CSCS card and full PPE, I am at work at the moment ( I get up at 5am ) but I have always wated to follow my granddad and be a plumber.
I could be in west London by 7.30 am.

Thanks for reading my mail !

Jake

Hello Jake,:welcome: to the forum.
what qualification/course did you do? maybe worth progressing??
you need to be determined and just keep asking,
hope you get the break, you are sure to find the forum a useful tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Keen young guy loong for work in Hampshire / Surrey / West London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock