Search the forum,

Discuss Just when you thought you'd seen it all..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Aire

Came accross this beauty today while looking at a shower install :D

20190205_105839.jpg

You lot a bunch of picky bvggers.....I've been doing it that way for years.....in fact it could well be one of mine. Admittedly, one of my later more advanced installations where I've added in the automatic air vent to avoid the need of returning to the customers house to bleed the system of entrained air.......or was it just to avoid going back all together!!!

Reply to Just when you thought you'd seen it all..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock