Search the forum,

Discuss Jumping Display in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some time now the screen display has been jumping up and down. It only happens when I am on the website.

The movement is only an inch or two, but it makes reading the posts difficult; and typing a reply is even harder.

It appears to be caused by the adverts at the top right of the page appearing and disappearing.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

PS It hasn't happened while I have been writing this and I have just noticed that there are NO adverts on this page.

What browser are you using?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jumping Display in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The Nest E has been installed and working fine for 2 years now. I have a worcester 32CDI Combi about 5 years old. The last day or so...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock