Search the forum,

Discuss Joyou leaflet in gas safe mag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

samwilko

Gas Engineer
Has anybody ordered anything from them at all? Just wondered what the quality of it's like?

with a name like i would have thought that they would be chinese

edit.
they're supposedly from grohe and made "in local factories" local to where i don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spot on, Steve!
In early 2011, Grohe acquired a majority stake in the leading Chinese sanitary fittings producer Joyou, making a successful public takeover bid. The aim of this takeover is above all to strengthen Grohe’s sales infrastructure on the fast-growing Asian market.[SUP][10][/SUP] Grohe currently holds a 72 percent stake in Joyou.[SUP][3]
[/SUP]

I ve been looking for a reasonably priced 3 in 1 boiling water tap and they re s looks good and well priced but ordering online you never know the quality.

Hot taps look the same as Grohe. Mind you, barring Quooker, they all look very similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Joyou leaflet in gas safe mag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock