Discuss Is this pipework acceptable??? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I explained that we wanted the pipework put back into the floor so that we could get rid of the pipework on show and make everything neater. I didn't go into any more detail but I definitely didn't expect pipework to be on show on top of the floor or for the door to hit the pipework when it was opened. The new plumber said the work was "pants" but wanted to see other peoples thoughts.

Yep file with the small claims you’ve done all you can

If it’s from central heating- it should only be used for that if reused, not for hot/cold water.
But yes, that’s best part of £200 to buy new if you had a need for it.

What was the agreement with the plumber initially?

Why would he take the left over copper lengths, technically stealing, from you.

If he took it without your permission, have him charged, or threaten him with charges until he brings them back or replaces them.

Reply to Is this pipework acceptable??? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock