Search the forum,

Discuss Identify Wilo pumps in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

How do I decipher Wilo pump numbers?
As an example what is the difference between a WILO ST 20/6-3 P and a WILO ST 20/7-3 C or a WILO ST 25/7-3 P

Some pumps mention "2,6uF - 400VDB / ~ 230V - 50Hz" on the front panel, is this the start capacitor value?

Thanks!

Wilo would be your best call normally 20/7-3 means 20mm bore and a head of 7m

Does it say TOP-S?

S = Standard pump (screw-end pump or flange-end pump)
20 = Nominal connection diameter
6/7 = Nominal delivery head (m) at Q. Q = 0 m3/ h
3 = speed of pump (three speeds) and or three phase.

The information can be found on the Wilo web page.

Does it say TOP-S?

S = Standard pump (screw-end pump or flange-end pump)
20 = Nominal connection diameter
6/7 = Nominal delivery head (m) at Q. Q = 0 m3/ h
3 = speed of pump (three speeds) and or three phase.

The information can be found on the Wilo web page.
It didn't say TOP-S (pic attached) I did try to find this info on the Wilo site, but couldn't get anything sensible. What is the code that decides where the power is located, I wondered if the 3 related to the 3 o'clock position?!

Attachments

• wilo.png
    wilo.png
    753.8 KB · Views: 16
It's a three speed pump. The power and amp rating for each speed is printed on the label on the right hand side. The voltage is 230VAC at 50Hz and it's single phase. What do you mean by 'where the power is located'?

It's a three speed pump. The power and amp rating for each speed is printed on the label on the right hand side. The voltage is 230VAC at 50Hz and it's single phase. What do you mean by 'where the power is located'?
The black box containing the speed control, start capacitor, and power is located at the 3 o'clock position, I have seen pumps where it is on the top, 12,o'clock and at the left side, 9 o'clock

Reply to Identify Wilo pumps in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock