Search the forum,

Discuss I will work for free in the Bristol area just to gain plumbing experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

careygambino

I've completed nvql2 tech in plumbing and I'm looking to find experience in what I live that is the most important thing. If anyone would like to have a free plumber twice aweek helping and learning from them please get In touch I'm 33 years older good team worker and I learn fast layed back and can work under pressure. Good communication skills. Also have a few of my own tools such as bar benders ect. Please keep me in mind it's for free. im the Bristol or Nailsworth stroud area. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I will work for free in the Bristol area just to gain plumbing experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a placement to complete my gas portfolio currently have some evidence but only managing to get the odd day from one moth to the next. Currently working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern so looking to work with someone for free on my days off to gain experience. I'm 36 switched on and I...
Replies
Views
Level 3 Plumber looking to help someone out on Weekends to gain domestic install experience. i have worked in ocnstruction 1st and second fixing for 5 years. I can drive and also have a Gold CSCS card. please PM me if you are intrested
Replies
Views
Looking for work free work in Birmingham Worcestershire area need to gain more experience having passed my level 2 plumbing studies I’m 24 and a keen worker
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock