Discuss I phone thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

Got a mate interested in one of them boiler controls you can use from your I phone.

Can someone point me in the right direction to a decent one and a rough cost plz

My brother has done the software for the BG one ( hive) he says its good but have not tried it myself

I have fitted 7-8 Tado stats and all have worked as they should.
lots of offers on their site. Some people told me they paid £80 with free fitting????

Ps as far as i know Tado are made by Hive who are google. So should be around for a while.

Last edited:
I have one coming to me in the post courtesy of Williams & Co and Salus :)

I have fitted 7-8 Tado stats and all have worked as they should.
lots of offers on their site. Some people told me they paid £80 with free fitting????

Ps as far as i know Tado are made by Hive who are google. So should be around for a while.
Can only see it for £250

There is a 6.99 option on there site £ 83.88 a year. Maybe thats what they have been on about.
Money back guarantee?? Not sure What thats about.

All i can say is they seem to work Very well and the app seems cool.

Fair enough ollie bit more than the salus one though, that one is only £125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I phone thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock