Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss how to fit salus rf room stat to ultracom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjbur

Hi everyone I am after some help I have aglow worm ultracom 38cxi boiler and I have been given a altech rf programable room stat and am after some advice on how to wire it up from what I gather so far the altech is manufactured by salus any help on this matter would be much appreciated ie the stat is brand new never been used just dont have instructions.

I leave that stuff to my sparky to do!! there all getting a bit to complicted for me to worry about these days! he's there to part P the install so I leave it all to him. let him worry about that large bundle of wires that are all the same colour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how to fit salus rf room stat to ultracom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
All. I hope you can help. I have an Intergas HRE 30 SB boiler (plus tank) which is driving a combination of (downstairs) UFH plus (upstairs)...
Replies
Views
Morning all, hope I can get some help here without calling out an engineer again. Long story short, we had an old RF mechanical clock-type stat...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock