Currently reading:
Hot water help needed

Discuss Hot water help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dc19910

Hi all! Just wanting some help with a hot water problem i have. I would normally just wait and call a plumber out but its Sunday and i really cant wait till tomorrow as i have the first day of my new job tomorrow and really need hot water for shower! Anyway back to the problem.
I have a vallant eco tec plus boiler and the hot water taps and shower is not letting any water out. Cold water is flowing from the taps but thats it. It was fine untill i used the gage under the boiler to raise up the pressure as it had dropped a little, does this often. I forgot which gage it was so i turned both. Then i put them both back so it says close. I have triple checked that i have defiantly closed them. Ever since then my hot water has stopped running. My heating is fine though no problem with that. Any suggestions or advice would be amazing please.

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot water help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock