Currently reading:
hot water cylinder, which connector?

Discuss hot water cylinder, which connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm after a bit of advice on this part please. I'm looking to replace the connection to the lower central heating point on my cylinder. The bolt itself measures 1 1/2" with 22mm pipe coming out of it - presume also that it's a bolt with a male thread.

Can anyone confirm if this part will fit? JGHSP250 speedfit cylinder connector.

I am looking to use 2 speed fit elbows and new 22mm copper pipe to make the joint up but need to confirm the above part before stripping anything down.

20150815_072951.jpg

Thanks

Tim

Cheers chaps! :)

I must admit I was putting it off, easily done as this place is keeping me extremely busy. I took it all apart to find the elbow wouldn't fit, so ended up having to chip an inch out of the wall, luckily that wall will eventually be boarded and tiled as I make the airing cupboard into the a double shower. Now to drain it all down again and remove some rads for cleaning and Plastering.

Thanks for all the help so far :)

Ps I really do need to learn to solder. The push fit copper was an option but I was more worried about not being able to remove the joints upon fitting.

Tim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot water cylinder, which connector? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock