Discuss Hose and water pressure on bathroom faucet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tutatu

Can someone advice me about water pressure in the pipes.

I connected hose to bathroom lever handle faucet and at the end is garden sprinkle gun. When I turn on the faucet and pressure equalize in the hose I noticed leaking in the faucet head.

Somebody told me that big pressure can make damage to the bathroom faucet head or return pressure to bathroom boiler? :skep:

I need to sprinkle warm water with a gun, that's why I connected hose to bathroom faucet.

My question is, should I be worried about water pressure and is it possible accident to happen?

Is there a difference connecting hose to a garden tap and bathroom lever handle faucet in terms of pressure and fear of accident?

Do you have a cistern in your loft?

If not do you know what the average water pressure to the house in Serbia is?

Do you have a picture of your tap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hose and water pressure on bathroom faucet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I’m wanting to replace the single handle cartridge on my basement shower since it no longer allows hot water (sink in same bathroom works fine). I...
Replies
Views
DIYSAM
D
Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
I have a ROS small faucet for drinking water. The main faucet in the kitchen works find. I recently replaced the main faucet but after...
Replies
Views
G
I'm looking for a plastic insert that connects copper tubing to the water access tubes(?) of bathroom faucet. I can post a pic if that will help...
Replies
Views
gary kendall
G
Back